VOLUNTEERING – We need your help!
Are you looking to give back to your community? Do you like helping people? Do you enjoy driving & you have spare time?
“ The greatest gift you can give someone is your time.” – John Mulhall
Volunteers choose how, where, and how often they want to serve in their community. Volunteers do not receive monetary incentives, however, our volunteer drivers are reimbursed for mileage when using your own vehicle and/or reimbursed other incurred costs during service.
- Click Here to download and complete a Volunteer Application. Please submit you completed application to the email address listed on the application.
- If you don't have a printer and need us to mail or email the documents please contact us at: 1-866-578-2372 Monday – Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm and ask for a Volunteer Application.
**All Aging & Disability Resource Center Volunteers are subject to a background check before placement volunteering. Some Volunteer positions require valid Driver's License and Car Insurance.
You will be contacted about your volunteer preferences and to set up an orientation.
Orientation and Training
Orientation and Training will consist of the following (subject to change based on your volunteer job)
- Phone or In-Person Interview
- Volunteer Welcome/Orientation Packet
- Driver Orientation – For transportation drivers & meal delivery drivers
- Pass a criminal/caregiver background check
In addition to our own volunteer opportunities, we also work with RSVP (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) for any volunteers that are ages 55 & older. They are a national volunteer program with many additional benefits to our qualified volunteers. We will provide you with additional information on this program at orientation. If you are interested in information before applying or completing orientation, you can contact them at:
Buffalo, Eau Claire, Jackson, Pepin, and Trempealeau Counties
Cheryl Padula, RSVP Director
Phone: 715-985-2391, ext 205