Stepping On is an evidenced-based intervention proven to decrease the incidence of falls. This class can help you avoid a dangerous and costly fall so you can keep doing the things you love to do. In just seven weeks, you’ll learn:
- To identify and remove or avoid fall hazards both inside and outside your home
- How vision, hearing, medication, and footwear affect your risk of falling
- Strength and balance exercises you can adapt to your individual level
- To get back on your feet the right way if you do fall
- Learn more by visiting: https://wihealthyaging.org/programs/falls-prevention-programs/stepping-on/
Call 866-578-2372 to get signed up for our next class!